Last year they brought our small, two person tent. This year Tate insisted that they bring the huge 3 room tent!
And Brian had one equally as empty, and equally as large!
Hey, whatever. I didn't have to set it up, so no complaints here. The temps dropped into the 30's that night, so I was very thankful that Macy and I were home tucked into our warm beds that night.
Tate's highlight of the trip was probably being able to ride in the front seat for the first time in his life! They had all their gear in the back, so Brian let him sit up front. Brian told me the look on his face the whole ride was just priceless.
Tate also got to do this with the cub scouts recently-
You can't really tell, but he's one of the kids in riding in the back of the truck! That is something we used to do all the time growing up... The cub scouts were collecting food this day, and it was way easier to ride in the back I suppose. Again, he loved it.

No comments:
Post a Comment