Here is my great niece, Brooklyn, 6 months old, in February-
| CAN NOT WAIT TO MEET HER! |
For Cathryn's birthday, we took Gracie overnight so that she and Peter could escape to DC for a couple days. They came up Thursday night, and headed into the city with Brian at 6:45am on Friday... I got this-
right?Oh wait, my little entertainers of toddlers have to go to school...
Thank goodness I kept a bunch of Tate & Macy's toddler toys-
I decided that getting us out of the house would be best, after last year when I had her and she sliced her face open...
We headed to the mall, as I was told there was a new play place there. It was perfect! Free, clean and not crowded.
Boy can this girl climb, fast!
Funny that while Mommy and Daddy were in DC seeing the real landmarks, Gracie was playing on the miniatures!
She was loving it-
Nap time?
No not yet. We left and went to chic-fil-a for lunch and she devoured her food! And on the way home, I was so afraid I'd lose her to a nap-
But I didn't! We went home and she was actually happy to take a nap! She didn't make a peep...
When the kids got off the bus, I took them all to another play place I'd heard about, and I was so thankful that Macy was happy to play babysitter, so I didn't have to- 
Saturday morning we went to the libabry for a little while and then to feed the ducks. Again home for a nap. Phew!
By 4pm she was reunited with her mom and dad, no bumps, bruises or cuts this time! Success for Auntie Farrah!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment