Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter 2017

Brian and I have been married for 14 years, and we have never ever spent an Easter at Brian's parents house. They have come to us, but still a bit surprising that we have never been at their home... So this was the year! 

My in-law's rock. They are so accepting, accommodating and just love having their home filled with all of us kids and grandkids. This saying reminds me so much of my mother-in-law Gil- 
 I hope that I too make my kids feel as welcomed back home as they make us feel...

Gracie turned 3 two weeks before Easter, but she wanted to wait to have her party until Tate and Macy could be there with her! So we kicked off the weekend with a party with a couple of her little friends- and Tate and Macy!

 And my dogs-



 Have I also mentioned how accommodating and welcoming my in-laws are to their grand-dogs too? Here we are 14 years later and they are still saying "okay, bring them..." Even after Belle ate one of their chickens and Stormy got sprayed by a skunk.


 Love that Daddy made it in time for dying Easter eggs! He was away at training (as he was most of Spring '17) and flew into Knoxville to make the trek home with us after Easter...




The Easter bunny came!!!

This is us, Easter 2017-

No comments:

Post a Comment