Friday, April 17, 2020

Headed to Fresno

Since we didn't get to Fresno for Easter, we went the following weekend to see the family. Well, most of the family. My dad wasn't comfortable meeting up, so we didn't get to see him. We grabbed lunch at CHIC FIL A (YES YES YES!) when we got to Fresno- as there isn't one with an hour of Monterey, and went to see my Gram- 


She's 91.5, so VERY high risk. We kept our masks on the whole visit and stayed outside for a short visit- but it was great to be able to give her some company. 

I rented an Air BnB, since the kids were still in school each day and we needed our space for their school days. The house had a pool, so it was great that Ambra's family came over each afternoon/evening and had some fun with us- 


Macy wanted o try doing school outside on the diving board-

That didn't last long!

Lots of cousin fun-



 We never once turned on the tv-

 Upon leaving town, we went back to to my Gram's for another visit- and I ordered her groceries (and wine) online for contactless delivery right to her front door. Boy was her mind blow! And boy was I so grateful that I was able to do that for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment