Thursday, September 30, 2021

September stuff

 This school year, Tate came out of his room and now has a desk in our office. Which is the sunroom, which is very sunny in the morning. So I often wear a sunhat when I work. I try to stay out of his camera view the best I can...


Macy loves borrowing Jake, our neighbor dog. Because he is like a rug/blanket- 


I love looking over and seeing her reading next to me! It's forced reading time, but it still warms my heart.

While in mandatory hotel quarantine for 8 days returning from Hawaii, Brian and I teleworked and shared a desk. We bought a new iMac while in the states. I had to laugh that the discrepancy in the size of our screens- 


Screen size is earned by salary size in this family!


Our view from quarantine was pretty awesome at night- 

Brian got to take United's new Star Wars plane home from Hawaii-



No comments:

Post a Comment