There was a wine festival on post that I invited all my VBS friends to join us for-
Funny, right? I volunteered at VBS shortly after we moved here last summer, hoping to meet some friends. And I did! Liz, Cynthia and Lydia quickly became good friends. And they like wine. God is good!
I bought this vest at the thrift store in Virginia in 2018- so that's what made this even more interesting!
Christine surprised us and sent our favorite little debbie christmas trees-
I remembered to make my mom's kahlua in November so that it is ready to drink when given as Christmas presents this year-
We needed a head board. So Brian used free pallets and made us one-
He's so talented.
Our handsome boy-
Friday nights I don't make dinner. I create charcuterie boards with several pounds of meat and cheese. Ready at 5pm- you can sit and stay or grab and go. Brilliant.
I can never get enough of these two. Is he sleeping like a human?
We were away during the cross country awards banquet. Tate got MOST IMPROVED RUNNER! For a team of 60+ kids, this is huge. He also got his first JV letter-
Macy also got an award- fastest middle school girl. She was the ONLY middle school girl. HA!
A friend asked how I was, so I sent this picture-
She was not expecting THAT!










No comments:
Post a Comment