Thursday, November 30, 2023

November things

 Macy joined a Friday night basketball clinic- 


Never too old to fill Operation Shoebox boxes for needy kids at Christmas- 


We welcomed Ethan's mom HOME!


Give the teenagers a toddler toy and they will happily play and laugh joyfully. They didn't remember having this water pen coloring book, but they did. It was so fascinating to them now-  


Our Halloween pumpkin just kind of melted which was fascinating and gross to watch happen-


Brian and I usually attend wine events, but this year we were asked to work the event and wanna-be sommeliers and it was awesome!


I had to giggle went I saw Tate's pajamas one morning- Jakarta HS shirt and Woodbridge MS shorts-



First quarter of high school honor roll for Macy-

Tate received his first college acceptance letter earlier in November, from Mercy College which was at the bottom of his list. Then came an acceptance from Salem State Univ- which was his #2 school. Then when this one came in from Curry College,  his #1 school. 


He was so excited that he got accepted that he forgot to open his eyes-


I went to book club and Brian and the kids decorated the tree. When I came home and noticed the star, I wondered if I'd had too much wine at book club-

Back in 2015 I bought this "story elf" that is a voice recorder- think Mad Libs, but played in an elf voice. The kids instantly fell in love with it and almost a decade later, it's still a hit. This picture doesn't capture the breathless laughter that was coming from these 3 after hearing the elf say words like "transgender, Joe Biden, tasty and Oscar Pistorius"



No comments:

Post a Comment