Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Christmas Cafes

I'd read about two side by side cafes that had cute Christmas themes, so I decided we'd go check them out one night. The fam obliged, but weren't as into it as I was. It was about a 30 minute drive, on a cold school/work night, but whatever. Off we go.

Pretty easy to spot the first cafe-


This Santa was huge-


A bit too cold for the cute rooftop seating-



Random shovel made for a fun picture prop-



Pizza, pasta and waffles. I went with the bluebery waffle and it was delish-


Random indoor succulent garden at the cafe, turned into a Christmas decoration spot all due to a Santa hat-


The second cafe had their garden all turned Christmasy-


I get so sick of selfies that I wanted Brian to figure out how to prop his phone, use his watch and get us a nice non-selfie family pic. So he propped his phone in the random hot air balloon decorations hanging from a tree-


But the wind kept blowing the hot air balloon around, so when the phone snapped the pic, it would miss us! Finally a nice Korean woman who was in the cafe watching us struggle came outside and we got the shot-






Super cute picture spots and I'm glad we made the trek, and I enjoyed not cooking! But my favorite Christmas decoration of the night was getting back on base and seeing this tank all lit up-


No comments:

Post a Comment