In the years to come, I know I won’t be able to easily drive down to Tate and bring him cookies- so I surprised him on Halloween morning by showing up on campus with cookies for him this year, because I could!
It was the absolute BEST! I called him when I was only 4 minutes from campus and said "I'm on campus." And he was SHOCKED! We both had an absolute laughing fit together on the phone. I didn't tell him I had the cookies, I just told him to come meet me outside his dorm. Which he reluctantly agreed to, while we both were still laughing! It was the best.
Brian was Golf Ken and I was Pumpkin Pie Spice Girl-
Sara always makes white chicken chili on Halloween and I always make a traditional chili for Halloween, so I made both kinds and we all had chili for dinner before the fun began. One of the sweetest Halloween's was the first one we spent together in Germany when we made Tate and Nick's costumes- Fred & Barney! So happy we get another Halloween together this year-
Patti threw out the idea of us all being the Spice Girls a while back!
The neighborhood was pretty quite this year they said. It was a beautiful night to sit outside and wait for trick or treaters together.
And when they came, it sure was fun!
We found Cassie!
Macy, Bella and Kenna went as My Little Pony Girls-
They were adorable!
Macy's character was Applejack-
They paired up with Helen and Ruby to trick or treat together-
Meanwhile down in New Haven, Tate put little group together and they headed over to Yale to find some fun. This was his costume-
A Marvel character, I think? I was just delighted to see all the soap on the dorm room bathroom sink!













No comments:
Post a Comment