Tate came home on Friday, just in time to join us for Macy's final bball game and then grab a tasty ramen dinner.
Saturday night was a big blended family night out- Italian dinner and our first ever ventriloquist! I saw that Vettix had tickets for Terry Fator (America's Got Talent winner), so we went! No one really wanted to go, but they humor me well and are better for going. It was very entertaining and felt good to laugh out loud together.
Sunday morning Tate and Brian headed to VT for a day of skiing-
Along with the Leadbetter's of course!
Tuesday Brian and Tate headed to Knoxville- but had a 7 hour layover in Chicago! So off they went to check out the city, traveling only on the L all day.
First the Field Museum, chosen by Tate-
Next- Chicago deep dish pizza at Giordano's, chosen by Brian-
Wed & Thursday were work days! They went to Knoxville to tear down an above ground pool that was in the backyard at Brian's mom's house-
Tate found a torpedo UNDER the pool!
Thankfully Brian's two older brothers, Bruce & Lawrence came by to help out too. And who needs a tractor or work truck? It's amazing what you can get done with a Cadillac Escalade!
Saturday I had the pleasure of taking Tate and Brian to TWO Ct sugar houses to see how maple syrup is actually made!
I remember going to a sugar house in NH when I was a kid. I've loved seeing all the trees tapped locally this winter.
Saturday night we went to see Zach Williams and MercyMe and it was absolutely INCREDIBLE!
Sunday we dropped Tate off back at school after a delicious lunch at Zuppardi's of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment