Sunday, February 22, 2026

The End

I never quite knew when I would stop this blog. It's been 9 months since I have sat down to post pictures and write here, and while that amount of time has happened once or twice before, I think this is it. Although I must admit that I did have a tinge of "maybe not?" when I started gathering the pictures. But I know it is time. 

Brian and I always said that when we settled down after our gypsy Air Force life, we'd name our house "Dunroamyn" (which is the name of his Uncle John's house in England)

Guess what? 


We have this hanging in our foyer to show all the places we have lived, and the plaque above finishes it. I even took out the hooks on the bottom so we can not add onto it!

 
Sara took this picture the night we closed on our house and I love how she captured the long green grass, the lights on in so many rooms, the cloudy sky, and our smiles!

As I type this we are waiting on our second blizzard this winter and the Leadbetters are arriving shortly for Sunday family dinner, a tradition Sara started when we were living across the street from them- never expected it would continue on and in February of 2026 they'd be driving 7 minutes to keep the tradition going... 


No comments:

Post a Comment