Monday, August 24, 2009

random stuff

today is tate's last monday before kindergarten starts again next week... so i thought we'd do something special- a messy activity! so below is a picture of tate playing with shaving cream- every kid's dream, right? it was his for about 10 minutes and then he kept asking me to wash his hands! i knew it was over when he said "can we do a clean activity?"




I couldnt resist the photo op when macy was wearing this sweet little outfit from nanna yesterday!

and how about this one below? i think macy wants football season to start real soon or maybe she just has a little crush on peyton manning already! (thanks for the cute onesie sara!)



1 comment:

  1. Dear MJ,

    I think that you should have Tate take a big black marker and cross out Peyton Manning's name, and write "Titi"... you lok pretty in your dress! Tell you mom that she is turning your brother into a clean freak!! I Love you.

    ReplyDelete