Tuesday, August 25, 2009

sleep, glorious sleep!

well, she did it! macy slept through the night- from 9pm-7am! and so did i... brian's alarm went off at 5:45am and i jumped out of bed very worried about her as i realized i hadnt fed her during the night, so i ran into her room and found her fast asleep and i quickly sent a thank you up to the big guy! even if it doesnt happen again for another 3 months- last night sure was refreshing. now if only i could get motivated on this rainy morning...

on a side note- please keep brian's dad in your thoughts and prayers as he was hospitalized for chest pains. they kept him for monitoring because of his history, but all his vital signs seem fine so we are told he may be home soon. we are thinking of you george- maybe you just need to come back to stress-free germany!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you should be worried...because if she hasn't eaten all night, she may starve....hehe--no worries. we big girls are good sleepers if we go to bed with full bellies.

    when I spoke to her, I assured her that I will be there in less than 7 months to give her some ice cream...

    Our prayers to George, hope he's feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of Macy! You've earned the extra sleep, so I hope that she continues her long hours of sleep at night.

    ReplyDelete