Friday, June 7, 2013

Brian's new toy

One night last week, Brian told me he was going to make dinner. Next thing I knew, he was sitting down, looking at his phone. I thought this was odd and asked what he was looking at. He casually said "Oh I found a jeep I really like."

WHAT? He could have just told me he was looking at a 'mail-order bride' website and I would have been equally as surprised, because we were NOT looking to buy a bride or another car, as far as I knew...

Then he showed me the picture of it-

WOW! I am not even a jeep lover and I kind of fell in lust with this jeep!

So several days pass and no more mention of the jeep. Phew.

Then Saturday morning I realize we have nothing on the calendar all day and ask what he wants to do. He says he wants to go look at the jeep. REALLY?

Well, guess what?

We bought it! It was too good to pass up. I could see the twinkle in his eye on the test drive and knew that there was no going home without it! So, happy 40th birthday to Brian. (Hey, a jeep is WAY better than a girlfriend when it comes to mid-life crisis' I think!)

No comments:

Post a Comment