Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Again this year, I felt cherished, appreciated and loved on Mother's Day. My mom came up for the weekend so that we could spend another Mother's Day together, since next year I will be in DC and it won't be that easy...

We went out and saw the movie "Mom's Night Out" together and it was perfect! The movie was hilarious and we both loved it. She has been wanting to see "August: Osage County" for a while, so I agreed to watch it with her on Mother's Day, since it is about mothers and daughters, right? (I had seen it before...) It is a good movie, but NOT a feel good Mother's Day movie in any regards!

What I really wanted this year were some new pictures of my mom, the kids and myself all together. Brian did a great job-







Can you believe that Belle and Stormy just wandered over for that picture?!?!?










Tate LOVED trying to photo bomb Macy's photos-


That night Brian made us all a great dinner. Here is the kids- 
They thought it was so much fun to have a hairy spaghetti dog!

But my mom and I got the real treat- scallops and THE MOST AMAZING SEA BASS EVER! EVER! 

The picture just doesn't do it justice people... So sorry you weren't all here to try it with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment