Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November happenings



YES! I love November. October is fun, but November is my month. Because I love Thanksgiving so much I suppose, and the hustle and bustle of December sneaks in, which doesn't bother me one bit either. Welcome back November!

Decided to go dark/redish with the hair...

Wen to see the Christian comedian John Crist (who was hilarious) with our bible study group, and next to blonde Christine and Brown Eve, you could really tell my hair color was different-

Never a fan of the turning the clocks back in the gall, but my mom was such a Cher fan, and would always call us to remind us the night before, that seeing this just made me smile-

Brian sent these gorgeous flowers for our anniversary-



Sad, but adorable, right?


This is my favorite new soap. The smell will make you want to continuously wash your hands!

Something about seeing Macy this day made me jump ahead about 6 years to her being teenager. Perhaps the headphones and ipod? I don't know, but it took my breath away a little bit. 

So did this-

For absolutely no reason, Brian sent Macy flowers one dad, just to tell her he loved her. 

That is Brian and my's parenting style for sure. 

This rang so true for me-
So much good is still happening, even though I have this huge void with Brian being gone for a year. But I can not let that such away much joy, I have to be grateful for all the happiness I still get to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment