We love Sea World. Sarah and Paul love Sea World. But poor sweet Libby had never been.... I was so excited to share in this memory making day with her!

We both pulled in together- I mean it was incredibly timed since we were coming from different hotels in different parts of the city. And we were there when the gates opened! Like little Sea World geeks.
Our first ride was Atlantis. Oops. This is a water ride- which Macy hates. I remember it being a bit mature for her when we went back in 2015, so I figured she'd be able to handle the HUGE drops a little better this time around since she was almost 3 years older. Nope. Even I thought we were going to die.
I promised them all Dippin' Dots- and the smiles returned. Here is the ride behind them-
Lots of animal sightings that day... Giant sea turtles-

Alligators-
Do you know they were once on the endangered species list? And only about 30 years ago... why oh why did we have to save them?
And the poor Walrus that has gone nuts-
And a bird!
Fun times with the Penguins after riding Empire of the Penguin-

The breathtaking dolphin show-
Matching sunglasses and broken heart best friend necklaces that Libby gave to Macy-
All ready to go to the Wild Artic?

Everyone was except Paul... This was a 4D thrill ride- and he gets motion sick. No bueno.
By late afternoon Sarah & Paul had decided to call it quits- but we got to keep Libby with us for more fun! And before Auntie Sarah left, she surprised everyone with a souvenir-
This art is made from recycled bottle caps-

And then, just like that- she was done.
Well done Libby! Your first time at Sea World should leave you exhausted. We were so sad to bring Libby back and have to say our good-byes. I HATE that there is a 15 hour car drive between us, because I just know that Libby and Macy would be best friends. In fact Macy couldn't wait to get home and start sending her letters! Our 2 days with Sarah and her family were so very precious to me.
I ALMOST FORGOT THIS! Tate rode his very first rollercoaster ever on this day here at Sea World. He rode The Mako- a hyper coaster known for high speeds, deep dives, and thrills around every turn.Orlando's tallest, fastest and longest roller coaster. Named for one of the ocean’s fastest known sharks, this roller coaster speeds up to 73 mph and up to 200 feet high. Surge through ship wreck reef on Orlando’s tallest, fastest, and longest roller coaster.
Truth be told, Tate initially said no. Then I offered him a bribe. He counter offered- and Brian said yes to that (a video game he's been wanting to try to play...) so Tate said YES! And he loved it- so much so that he rode it a second time and said he could feel the adrenaline running through his body the day after even!


























No comments:
Post a Comment