Saturday, October 13, 2018

Moxie Matters

Moxie Matters. Yes it does. I got my moxie from my mom. And without it, there is no way I'd have survived my past, my current life as a military spouse and I'm quite certain it will help me through what ever the future holds for me as well... 

mox·ie
/ˈmäksē/
noun
INFORMALNORTH AMERICAN
  1. force of character, determination, or nerve.

    Christine saw that one of my favorite Christian author/blogger/speakers was coming to Wodbridge, so I knew I had to gather a group of friends to go see her! 

    But first, dinner. Where Christine and I were a bit too Single White Female in our exact same glasses AND earrings- 

Preach it Jen-

Her message is simple. Show God's love to everyone. Everyone. Be bold, don't succumb to what others say or do. Show God's love to everyone.

I am so thankful for these friends in my life who have Moxie- Stephanie, Eve and Christine.

And this long lost friend from Germany too!
 Heidi now lives in Northern Virginia, but is a mom to 3 young boys and life just gets too busy, too often. So I was delighted to have Heidi meet me at this event and to be able to share this moving message with her...

No comments:

Post a Comment