Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas Cruisin'- Day 3 Catalina Island, CA (Mon 12/24)

I was thrilled to wake up and go explore Catalina Island. Mom mom loved Catalina, and it's one of the few places that she'd been and I never had...










One last day with Ernie this year- 

A little morning lounging for around for this elf... check out that view!

We were off the boat early, headed into town and rented a gold cart to go explore the island. No cars on the island (which would remind us a lot of Hawaii), just golf carts!















Me & Macy-




There's our boat-

And from the other side of the island-


 We would eventually catch up with Ambra's family and the kids got their feet wet!

 I love this picture of the 3 kids, and Ambra and I in shadows-
































 Since it was Christmas Eve, nightly turn down service had been done early. Our regular towel animal-


And a Christmas Eve special- 

I love how they made the kids beds and laid out their pajamas- 

The kids bought matching Catalina Lifeguard sweatshirts as their souvenir-

 Kids went to kids club and we went to the adult only deck with Ambra & Mick-


Before dinner, everyone joined up in our room and  it was time for grabs! Oh the laughs. 

One of my grabs was a wig- it was a hit!


creepiest elf ever-

Nope.


Everyone needs a Christmas tie, right? One of them even played Christmas carols!




And I had the chance to read Twas The Night Before Christmas too-

Before dinner we went to what was quickly becoming our favorite bar- Alchemy.


The cocktails were amazing. This one they lit rosemary, and used just the smoke for the cocktail-


Macy found us, and asked for a water- even the water was fancy!

When the kids all joined up with us, we went down to the lobby while we waited on our dinner table. The mood was super festive and fun- 







Needless to say, the crowd loved our elf suits. Brian was asked to be in many pictures. And this sweet little boy came up to me to make sure I knew what he wanted for Christmas... thankfully his mom helped me out some!


Dinner fun, with slime...




Sharing food- Brooklyn will eat anything! This was a bowl of ramen with mushrooms and bean spouts- you should have seen her eat handfuls of sprouts!

Yup- we even went to dinner like this too-

After dinner the lobby was in full Christmas swing-







Finally, Santa!

Brian got pulled out of line so often for a picture that he just may have been more popular than Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment