Monday, May 25, 2020

Hello Bee!

One day while I was sitting on the sunny deck, probably reading, a bee landed on my hand. I AM ALLERGIC TO BEES PEOPLE! But, I just stayed calm and admired the little guy. He stayed long enough for me to take a picture even-


And after he flew away, I got to wondering why the heck he would have landed on my hand. And that lead me down a rabbit hole researching the bees and their symbolism. And I liked what I found! Even before this, I have always admired bees and been fascinated by them. I do think hope that my allergy has lessened over the years and hopefully someday when we settle down, Brian and I can keep bees. Maybe?

Bee:
Community
Personal power
Celebration (Meade @ festivals)

In Christianity, the bee has historically been seen as a symbol of Jesus Christ's attributes. The honey reflecting his sweet and gentle character, whilst the sting pertaining to justice and the cross.

Bees are a symbol of wealth, good luck and prosperity since Ancient times. Charms in the shape of a honey bee are said to be good luck for attracting wealth.

When a bee lands on you, don't harass her or chase her away. Bees land on us to gather sun, warmth or moisture. ... Many cultures believed that a bee landing on you means good luck and money.

https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/spirit-totem-power-animal-meanings/insects/bee-symbolism-meaning/#BeeSymbolism

No comments:

Post a Comment