Looking back, I am shaking my head at this crazy timeline:
Kids last day of school Dec 20
Christmas Dec 25
Farrah fever started Dec 26
Trip 1 Dec 27-29
Farrah diagnosed with Dengue Fever Dec 30
Farrah sick Dec 30-Jan 2
Brian and Farrah attend a wedding Jan 4
Trip 2 Jan 5- 10
Kids return to school Jan 13
Wow thank goodness the kids had 3 week off from school for their winter break this year!
Our first Indonesian wedding-
Art on display in our local mall-
Neighborhood birthday party- and I'd bet Tate went to the barber that morning!
Brian traveled to the equator, which was under construction and very anti-climatic.
Stormy lost her mind in January when her new parents went away for a month. She got kicked out of her dog sitters home and was kindly rescued by Sara and Chris. It was a hellish week for them, but thankfully no chickens were harmed...
New Years Day dinner-
New Years Eve was ROUGH. Absolutely the worst day while I had dengue. I woke up on Jan 1st feeling so much better. Sure, I spent the day on the couch in pajamas, but I was just so thankful to be on the mend,
The office in our temp house never got used, unless Macy needed some privacy to FaceTime with her friends back in America-
Her new buddy Soraya's first sleepover-
Poor Tate got bottom braces-
My eyebrows lady has a couple sons- so she told me she wanted to get a pink scooter-
cute right?
January was full of Ani bringing us new fruits to try. Dragonfruit-
mangosteen-
rambutan-
translated as the "hairy fruit" because of the hairy outer peel
couldn't wait to send this to my New England girls after finding a DD in Jakarta!


















No comments:
Post a Comment