Tate started 11th grade at Humphrey's High School this year. For the first time in his life, he walks to school! As usually, I made pancakes for breakfast (the only day of the year I make pancakes...) for his back to school breakfast-
Off he goes to figure out what 11th grade has in store for him at a military school on base in South Korea... I was "happy-sad" for him as I watched him walk away alone-
Then Leasa sent me this picture- the kids (Tate, Mitchel, Drew- all 11th graders & Kate- 12th grade) all met up and walked to school together-
My heart was happy!
Macy started 8th grade at Humphrey's Middle School this year. For the first time in her life, she walks to school! As usual, I made pancakes for breakfast (the only day of the year I make pancakes...) for her back to school breakfast-
Oops. Forgot to snap a picture of the number 8 pancake. Look back to when Tate started 8th grade- it's the same. Sorry Macy!
Meet the gang- Ella, Cerise, Macy & Bella-
The girls have started a beautiful friendship and are so lucky to have each other in the neighborhood, at scouts and at school!








No comments:
Post a Comment