Woke up to snowflakes falling again this week and I couldn't wait to get outside-
So happy to have this guy to go on a snowy walk with me-
I've decided that because I hate packing so much, it's just easier to go buy new clothes right before a trip. But who can afford that? Well, if you shop at a thrift store, it's doable! So today was the day I'd planned to go shopping to our korean thrift store for my upcoming Japan trip in 2 days- and I could not let the snowy roads stop me. So I grabbed Leasa, Momma Lee and Tricia and off we went!
I actually made the wrong turn and Momma Lee said "can we stop?" She read the sign- in hangul- and wanted to try the dumpling shop I'd accidentally pulled in to. And this shop is a tiny stand all outside- and super steamy-
We felt like we were in a 80's rock band video while waiting for our dumplings-
We then sat in my car and had a little dumpling picnic with the heater blasting and snowflakes falling-
Sparky was very suspicious of the neighborhood snowmen-
We got some snow! I approve-
Tate walked home from school in shorts on this snowy day-
Kipp used to love seeing Tate walk to school on bitter cold autumn mornings in shorts- and wondered how far into the winter he'd take it!
Macy and her friends headed out after school to go play in the snow- which I LOVED!
A sweet neighborhood boy was building snowmen in peoples front yards- see ours on the left, slightly leaning to the left? I still don't know who it was, as I write this in August- but I sent out our snowman kit so he could decorate him properly and boy did it make me smile-










No comments:
Post a Comment