We woke up at home on Christmas and it was game on! I'd done most of my baking before our Japan trip- I actually flew with christmas cookies in a carry on bag. Last year I promised Macy that we'd never go another year without my mom's ricotta rolls (our traditional Christmas morning breakfast) so I knew that was my priority-
And Brian got to work on the Christmas Day prime rib-
Ibu Ani wrote to say Merry Christmas and I had to send her this picture-
Didn't do much with Ernie all season, but I did manage one good one-
Our Christmas card in 2013-
And here is this years Christmas card- kids got revenge in 2022-
Brian didn't dress up as Buddy the Elf this year, but he did play Santa for several families in our neighborhood on Christmas Eve, which he loved! But first, a few family pics-
A couple visits before 6pm church and a couple more visits after we went to church. Love all the photos around the neighborhood-
And a couple pics of the big guy in action-
Can't remember what we did for Christmas Eve dinner.... but I do remember that we didn't play our reindeer games, which made me sad. I came home from Japan with a crummy head cold, so I was not feeling my best. Santa bring me some Nyquil!
















No comments:
Post a Comment