Friday, September 6, 2024

Cross country season starts

She’s back! Macy had her first cross country track meet today. It was the first time she competed in any sport since her broken ankle surgery in January- and even though she ran with a head cold, she did great!
For the last 2 years, she was running on the sidewalks & streets of Seoul- not today! It was her first ever trail race. Zero pavement, crossed over a covered bridge and a bear was spotted on course before her race.

So proud of her for getting back out there and starting over as the new kid in town.

Cool temps, cloudy skies and a beautiful course!

I may have been the only parent with a cow bell? I always thought my cow bell was big, but it's not nearly as big as the one I borrowed from The Canny's!


The team is tiny! Forget bussing to the meets, the whole girls team can fit in 1 car.







Celebratory ice cream from our favorite local Talmeadow farm- I’ll always say yes to ice cream.All rea

No comments:

Post a Comment