Saturday, September 21, 2024

UNH Parents Weekend

Lob fun family. Never did I think we'd be around for Tate's first parent weekend. God knows what the plan is. Counting our blessings!  


We were delighted to get to take the Leadbetters to our fav New Haven pizza spot- Zuppardi's!




A tour through the forensic dept


Real & surrogate parents!


Family- friends who are like cousins!

Sara and I snooped around the bathroom. And it wasn't all that bad!

His poor roommate Thomas walked in and was so surprised to see us all!


Next up- dorm tour! How lucky is Tate to have us ALL with him on this day?!


Kids played around a bit (give Macy & Shane a ball and they will be just fine) but then they hunkered down with their phones. 







Have phone, magnet & speaker? Who needs a projector to watch football during tailgating?!


The stands were PACKED! While watching the game I messaged another mom I met during orientation and she told me all about how to get in the VIP for future games. ON IT!




UNH has a blue turf!


We were for sure the only tailgaters who two bikes!


UNH may have a better marching band then they do football team! They do a big parade from campus to the field before each game.


Love that the child sized chairs are still very much used!


Shane didnt have any UNH colors on, so Tate gave him sunglasses. 



WHen we arrived, I dropped off the kids to Tate for a little campus tour and went to secure parking and set up for tailgating. I loved seeing these 3 with Tate walking in to the stadium parking lot. Time for food & fun.



Our spread was pretty fabulous! Minus the fact that our 3 crockpots were now room temp. Must work on that for next time!


Brian was just thrilled to whip up a UNH colored banner for our tailgating. 


Fun weekend at UNew Haven with Tate for Family Day- tailgating, football game win, campus touring and pizza eating.

We brought the whole big blended family! Just in different stages. 

I drove down with Macy, Nick & Shane. 

The dads actually biked! Brian & Chris biked 48 miles from our driveway to campus!

Sara & Drew arrived after the game for some post-game tailgating with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment