On Wednesday I saw there were Cole Swindell tix available on VetTix for a Thursday night show. Knowing it was going to snow Wed night and school, and therefore basketball practice, was predicted to be canceled on Thursday, I thought what the heck, we should go!
Macy was all in, and so was her friend Helen.
I secured the tickets, began to pray that the roads would be fine for the concert with the winter weather, and the girls started working on their outfits!
School was indeed canceled and it snowed all morning, then turned to freezing rain. When we picked up Helen at 4:30, she could barely get down her stairs. I thought- what are we doing going to a concert 90 minutes away during an ice storm and on a school night? But Brian had driven the roads earlier and felt confident that all would be fine. So off we went, with two very excited girls. This would actually be Helen's first major concert!
But first, a napitizer-
We got to the casino just fine. Girls grabbed Chic-fil-A while Brian and I grabbed Pepe's Pizza.
Our seats were wonderful- especially for 4.25 each! The opener was someone we'd never heard of Noah Hicks-
The girls really liked him and his band, and when he finished, they could not wait to get online to follow him-
The arena filled up for Cole Swindell and he put on an awesome show! We were all impressed and really enjoyed every minute of it.





No comments:
Post a Comment