Sunday, May 11, 2025

Mothers Day

 What are the chances that Sara & I would show up for a Mothers Day family hike wearing similar hats and the exact same tshirt?


She'd sent me a pic of this shirt last winter and said "where can we find this?" I quickly found one for both of us!


Brian and Chris planned a lovely family dinner at the Leadbetter lake house for us mommas. Sara's mom was able to join us too thankfully-


Brian made a Cioppino inspired seafood pasta for our feast-


Drew took Macy out fishing and this was her first catch- 


The second was much better!


This was my first mothers day without Tate. A little odd. But boy was I delighted to wake up to a text wishing me a happy mothers day that he'd sent at 12:28am! It absolutely made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment