Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Macy says "Happy New Ear!" it's so much cuter than year!


And Tate wishes you could hear how loud this is!


We welcomed 2012 at home with Brian's family. Food, drinks and fun! We played two new board games- I'm on a search for some new ones... Dabble (like balderdash) and Scribblish which is by Cranium and similar to the old fashioned game of telephone that we all played as kids.

I took a tiny nap from 9-9:30, but then powered through and watched good ol' Dick Clark bring in the new year in Times Square. We did however miss the incredible German fireworks this year.

So, 2012 what do you have in store for me? Eating better, excercizing more? Organizing and better time management? Being a better mom and playing more? Keeping in touch with friends and making time to keep in touch with my grandparents? Making my husband a priority and not taking our blessings for granted?

I guess only time will tell...

Happy New Year!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment