We love visitors. And visitors apparently love us because our guest room seems to be in use very, very often. But this is a first- German visitors!!!
When we lived in Germany, Macy went to a "tages muter" or "day mother" named Esther. Esther was PERFECT and we loved her entire family. She has 4 children, the youngest being 16 yr old Tanya.
When we told the family we were moving to California, Tanya immediately asked when she and her boyfriend, Robin, could come visit...
Well, on Thursday afternoon- they arrived in San Francisco!
They are great guests! I have been sick this week, and Brian is away, so I couldn't be happier when they voluntarily play with the kids, take the dogs on walks, dry the dishes, set the table, etc etc. Tate and Macy were thrilled with the MANY boxes of Playmobile that they brought for them as gifts! Yesterday morning was spent just playing-
They are wonderful kids and we are so happy to have them here with us. I hope I can show them the kindness and compassion that Esther and her family showed to us, when we were the visitors in their country...
No comments:
Post a Comment