Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cheeto-lovin' "cousins" 3/10

With Brian away the past couple weeks (Korea), I was lucky to have a few visitors! My mom came up to stay with me- she is a TON of help. I really could use a live-in Grandmother most days!!!

We also had a quick visit from Kristen, Wes and Riley too! The highlight of the day was definitely a walk to the park for Cheetos! I HATE cheetos. Okay, okay- I love them. That is the problem. I have no willpower. And I know that the orange color is NOT natural too. Plus, my biggest issue with Cheetos- orange fingers! 

Guess what? My kids love them! And Kristen's mom found this out last year and every time we see her, she now sends the kids home with Cheetos! At Christmas, she gave them a bag about the size of Macy. They have remained unopened... 

So I figured it would be fun to share them with Wes and Riley on our picnic....

The kids were thrilled-

 Say "cheetos!"

 Do you see these disgusting fingers?
 And even though Tate likes them, he really doesn't like that they make his fingers orange. Macy knew this, and chased him around the park threatening to touch him!

How brave am I, in my white shirt, to take a picture with little miss orange hands?

the faux-cousins, and the darn cheetos!

                                                         thanks for a fun afternoon, friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment