Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Chuck E Cheese, here we come!

Tate told me that he wanted a video game birthday party at our house again this year. I feltt honored that he requested that because I worked hard to pull it off last year. But, I said NO! Mainly, because I worked too hard! 

He has been invited to 3 birthday parties at Chuck E Cheese this year and loved every minute he spent there. We have never been there as a family though... So I offered up the idea of having his party at Chuck E Cheese...

There is something about the place that makes me uneasy... Germs? Loud music? Flashing lights? Crying kids? Absentminded parents? The list goes on and on.

But, I know that Tate won't always want to go to Chuck E Cheese- so this was my window to give the kid something HE wanted. (Macy WILL go to Monterey for her bday btw! HAHA!) 

Luckily Brian had gotten home the night before, so he was able to play with Macy, who was SO excited that she got to attend Tate's bday party! 

We decided on a 9:30 party- for the free 100 extra tokens! The place doesn't open until 10, so we were the only ones there for the first 45 minutes!
Kira and Tate-
Tate and Micah-
Christian and Tate-

James and Tate-

Tate and Vince-

Being there so early meant we were the only party and got Chuck E to ourselves-




The birthday king-

No comments:

Post a Comment