I remember when we lived on base in Arkansas, our neighborhood would BOO each other. This was something like a secret Santa, but with a halloween theme. So you would find some little treat on your door step with a note that said you had been boo'd and then you would do it to another neighbor and hopefully it would continue on until everyone had been boo'd by halloween.
I had completely forgotten about this until last month, when I decided that we would start this in our neighborhood this year so spread some fun Halloween cheer.
The kids and I made up 6 of these baskets-
We included this note that I found online with a sweet poem and directions explaining what to do-
After dinner Sunday night we snuck around the neighborhood delivering our treats and trying not to get caught. The kids had such a blast! And lucky us, last night we got boo'd in return!

No comments:
Post a Comment