Monday, October 7, 2013

Macy, Macy and more Macy

Macy is smart AND funny- what more can we ask for? She started pre-K last month and the second week, her teacher told us (in her Korean accent) "Macy is an A+ student!" Honestly, Macy would rather do workbooks and sight word flash cards right now, than play barbie dolls.
Here is her first day of school-







Macy says some funny stuff-





She recently came downstairs after dressing herself and her outfit was wild. All the crazy colors hurt my eyes. Nothing matched. I asked her if she was sure that she wanted to wear that, since nothing matched, and she told me "Yup, I look like a rainbow." Okay then. Who can argue with that?





She was recently having a little meltdown and I asked what was the issue. She looked at me pathetically and said "It is just hard being little." Of course I agreed with her and did not tell her about the hardships of being an adult!





We talk alot about making healthy choices about food. When I asked what she had at school for snack one day, she told me they had macaroni and cheese, which is her favorite. She then said "I told everyone it was not a healthy choice." (But she did tell me that she finished all of hers!)





I was recently trying to get Macy to finish dinner (she is such a slow eater) and she only had chicken nuggets left. I told her to eat one. She said to me "Chicken nuggets are not a healthy choice." I was shocked! Mommy was tired that night, please don't you judge me too kid!





Macy wants to be a dolphin trainer (most days) when she grows up- so she was so excited when Tate's friend, Kira, passed down a wet suit-




She went through a couple of days where she wanted to wear it 24/7! 
(Daddy and Macy fell asleep during the exciting UT game!)

That day she did dress up like a UT cheerleader too, which surely helped the team win!





No comments:

Post a Comment