Monday, October 7, 2013

LegoFest 2013

On Sept 1, Brian and Tate went to the Lego Kids Fest in San Jose. LEGO KidsFest is a three-day show filled with hands-on, interactive and educational activities for the whole family. Get creative in the construction zones, meet LEGO Master Builders, help build Creation Nation, experience LEGO Games, and see dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks. This is a traveling show and we were so lucky to have it come close to us this year! 

I hate to admit this, but I think Brian was even more excited then Tate was!

Macy and I stayed home and painted nails-

On the way home from the Lego Fest, Tate and Brian stopped off to buy us a new tv, as ours went out. Brian claims he did not know he was buying the model with 3D. But, WOW! I don't like 3D movies- but even I was impressed! The kids loved their cool 3D glasses-

No comments:

Post a Comment