Saturday, May 24, 2014

Easter 2014

A little pre-Easter fun... Brian took Tate to our sister squadron's Easter party and Tate was the big winner- 

Go Tate Go!

My parents, Ambra, Frankie and 3 (of 5) kids came up to celebrate Easter with us!
While Ambra and I went out shopping for Easter basket stuff, Brian and Frankie took off to play golf at their favorite course in Napa- The Chardonnay Country Club. Get this- Jerry Rice was playing in front of them! I was so surprised that Brian asked for a photo-

Proof that Titi & Uncle D again were in charge of egg dying! (no thanks, says this mama)

Easter morning started off with an egg hunt, of course- 
Instead of candy, the bunny filled their eggs with coins this year. I love him/her for trying to teach the kids the value of money! boooooo to candy. 

Find those eggs Macy-
Then we ALL went to Easter morning church service together. This is the second year in a row that we have all gone together. It is so heartwarming having my family all there together...

We had a HUGE dinner, with our friends The Clarks joining us too. Brian made lamb of course, and lots of delicious sides too.

Here are my dad and nephew Jake goofing around before dinner- they switched shoes-


And here is Jake after dinner-

Another wonderful holiday spent with my family! I will miss these days... In the future they will require plane tickets. Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment