I had no idea how wonderful our neighborhood would be when we signed the lease to rent this house.... I love our neighborhood and the fact that we live on a cul de sac. But mostly I'm really appreciative of our great neighbors and ALL of their kids! The Davis family across from us has 4 boys and Tate has become fast friends with Joel, who is also 8 and in the same 3rd grade class-
The Freeman family has 6 kids and Macy adores 8 year old Clara-
Even though she is in 3rd grade, the girls love playing together. She is knocking on our door just as much as Macy is knocking on hers!
The kids never want to be inside. They'd rather be playing with their friends... They get off the bus and complain that they have to come in for snack. On Friday afternoons they just go- with big huge smiles on their faces! I have told Brian over and over since we moved in, that this is exactly the type of neighborhood that I wanted to live in as a kid.
Even I am making friends. It is go great to have 3 other bus stop moms that I chat with each and every day, twice a day. But Joel's mom, Tiffany, and I are becoming quick friends too. Again, so so grateful that we chose THIS house!


No comments:
Post a Comment