My body is not perfect. In fact, I think my shape is kind of odd- especially my waist and hips. I have a big butt and wide hips (I know, I know, "there are ways to change that," I can hear a few of you saying...) and a small waist. This makes buying pants tough- especially jeans.
Maybe you have seen this thingy and this is old news to you, but I just discovered the Hollywood Hip Hugger-
I saw it and thought "thats just what I need!" because any pants that fit my hips/butt, tend to be way too big in the waist. But I hate wearing a belt and having the buckle protruding out in the front, under my shirts- making it look like I have a big stomach... So at last, I have found something that works. It is truly this simple-
There you have it people. This thingy works and was worth every penny spent!


No comments:
Post a Comment