Part of my annual PTO duties as Splash includes providing about 20 minutes of entertainment for the spring assembly... Yikes! I didn't know what to do, but brought along some beach balls and other props and Splash was a hit! Brian was actually off work this day, so I asked him to come along with me as my handler. The last time I was Splash, the Principal had to intervene because so many kids were trying to hug me that I nearly toppled over!
After we left, Brian said he couldn't believe that was actually me inside the suit! He said he thought to himself "Farrah isn't that fun!" He was quiet impressed with all my mascot moves, dancing and games...
This is a picture of Macy from a while back, when she tried on the head one day at school-
It's giant, and heavy!
No comments:
Post a Comment