My feet are rough. Well, specifically my heels. I suffer from returning callouses, and hate to wear socks. And pedicures are expensive. So I decided I try out this thingy-
We are all loving this app. It is free, for the iPhone and iPad and is hilarious-
It's called FaceSwap Lite and if you've ever wondered what you'd look like as Donald Trump, a baby or a kitten, now you will know. And the kids will beg to play with it too. And you will repeatedly say "Hold on, just one more!"
It's tough to find TV shows for parents and kids, and especially hard for us now with a 10 yr old boy and 6 yr old girl. But we've found a few that we adults actually enjoy watching with them.
Little Big Shots. It's like the modern day Star Search, with just kids. And Steve Harvey is way, way funnier than Ed McMahon.
And Paradise Run. Think Amazing Race, just on a much, much smaller scale.
And another tidbit that I love- wine. Hahahahaha. You all know that already. And naps. Oh yeah, no shocker there either. And Exercise. Okay, now you know I'm lying....




No comments:
Post a Comment