Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Sunday Fun Day!

It was supposed to be gorgeous weather for President's Day weekend, so we decided to recruit some friends and head to the winery after church on Sunday...



Eve, Amy, Christine and me just soaking in the sunshine and warm temps in February!

The girls-

 And their guys-

Who needs fight spinners when you have empty wine bottles?

 Not my kids!

Our whole gang-

We had such a great afternoon that we all didn't want it to end... But I had to go sell girl scout cookies with Macy from 5-7pm, So while she and I did that, the others met up at the brewery (in the same plaza where we were selling)

And when Macy and I were done, we headed over there. And all 4 families still didn't want the day to end... So we headed over to Christine & Jose's for some game playing- and a slumber party!

Needless to say, this was me the next day-




No comments:

Post a Comment