Sunday, May 7, 2017

Concert time

 Tate absolutely loves the two movies of  Guardians of The Galaxy, and the soundtracks- with their music from the 60's & 70's are super enjoyable for our whole family to listen to. So when I saw that the Adam Levowitz Orchestra was doing the soundtracks at the historic Howard Theater, I knew we had to go.

First we grabbed some lunch- and the kids were allowed to just order dessert if they wanted! Macy of course chose that option-

Inside the Howard Theater, built in 1910.

The show was so great, with a 12 piece band- the brass section was an awesome addition, and the vocalists wonderful too. Such a fun afternoon listening to live music with our kids! A family friendly concert for sure. And now I need to watch the movies...

And I swear that Tate and Brian were with us. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment