Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Paddleboarding

 Sunday May 30 we needed something the exact opposite of Florida amusement parks- so we decided to spend some time out on the water paddle boarding at our local marina. We also decided that since there was no school (Monday- Memorial Day) and Macy's bday was tomorrow- on a Tuesday, we'd begin celebrating her on her birthday eve so we could maximize the time we got celebrating her, since Brian would surely miss her 2018 bday.

Her present from Auntie Cathryn & Uncle Peter was perfect for the days events-

 Off we go-





 The wildlife we saw was amazing-  I just happened to look up and saw an Eagle fly right over me. Took my breath away!





 Never ever would I have taken my camera out on the water to capture a family photo- but I's so glad that my husband did!

Time to celebrate Macy-
















No comments:

Post a Comment