And just like that- it was back to school time. I wish we had another month of fun, friends, free time, flexibility- but we don't, so here we go...
Our first day of school breakfast tradition for my 4th grader-

And my 7th grader-
![]() |
I love that Brian snapped a picture of me taking pictures of the kids on his way to school that morning-
I gave Tate the option of having me walk to the bus stop with him or not, and he said yes! These days are numbered, so I was thrilled he said yes. Only 2 other people at the bus stop- one boy, one girl- both 8th graders that he didn't yet know. But Michael would get on at the front of the neighborhood and promised to save Tate a seat with him...
Good luck kiddo. Be brave, try hard and don't forget to be awesome.
Tate leaves at 7:30- the same time that Brian and I leave for school, while Macy doesn't leave until 8:15. I took this morning off, as I wanted to see them both off on their first day of school, but the plan is that Macy will just hang at home alone doing her homework, reading, etc on M, W & F when I have to go to school...
Good luck kiddo. Be brave, try hard and don't forget to be awesome.
Macy and Hannah wanted to be twins for the first day of school-
The 4th grade girls at our bus stop- Bailey, Charlotte, and the twins-
And after-school it was just like normal- a house full of kids again and it felt like summer again!
By the end of the week though, Stormy was over it apparently and wanted summer back the most of all of us, evidenced here by her eating Tate's class schedule-


OOPS.







No comments:
Post a Comment