Sunday, August 19, 2018

Fun with friends- just because

Summer is about to end for the kids- and us! We'd be going back to school a week before the kids do this year. Crazy. 

So how about some just because fun with friends? 

Hannah and Jonathan slept over on Saturday night- and if you sleep over the McCullough's- you come to church with the McCullough's!


Our church does a summer series each year about finding the Christian message in mainstream movies. The props are fantastic-

This particular week the movie was Black Panther- which was perfect for Tate and Jonathan. 

We almost always go out to lunch after church- with or without other church families. It's a really nice way to spend part of our Sunday. And if the kids friends are with us, they come too. This particular week it was going to be just us, so I let the kids decide where they wanted to eat... and they chose Japanese Hibachi/Teppanyaki. 



 Our chef "Chuckie" was amazing with the kids- and had the each come to the grill to try various tricks-






Hannah and Macy weren't interested. Hannah had never been before, so she was a bit nervous- 

About the fire!



The kids have such sweet friends and it's a pleasure for Brian and I to spend time with them.

I will look back on this summer and see the constant stream of friends here in pajamas, outside on the trampoline, or in my kitchen and know that this is exactly what I want for them....

No comments:

Post a Comment