Monday, September 23, 2019

September stuff

We kicked of the month with a lunch date- at the wine bar- to begin organizing our big move which is only 8 weeks away!


Yes girls, of course we can take daddy's jeep!
During that ride they talked about how cool Brian was- because he had a jeep, he put stickers on his jeep, he wore crocs (for rowing only) and let Macy put a jibit on one- yup, she put a cute airplane and he didn't remove it..

This is my favorite salsa-


If Tate does his supplemental math program each week, in addition to all his regular homework, rowing 3 day a week for 6 hours total, and going to his beloved game club on Thursdays after school- he has the opportunity to play video games at home on Friday nights only with his buddies.  He decided to crank out some math while at Macy's baseball game recently-

One night I woke up in the middle of the night so sad that we were moving the week of Halloween, so I wouldnt be able to make Mrs. Rockwell cookies this year. Then I thought, screw it! September is a good time for cookies, right? So I made two batches for two different dinners we were headed to-

I have been getting rid of SO much. And boy does it feel great!

I especially love knowing who the free items are going to!

Sept 20 was not only the day of the Area 51 raid, but also Macadgers birthday, so how could Tate not get him this matching shirt?

Mac's neighborhood party, followed by a boys only treehouse sleep out!

Macy went to an Escape Room with her girl scout troop-

She and I attended the annual Meet You at the Pole event at her school, which is a morning of prayer-

Jamison's little sister Josephine for sure has a crush on Tate-


And Tate loves her right back!

Sleep study night-
And he's fine. Thank God!

Tate got his first pair of Van's, such a right of passage! And Macy scored a pair too due to BOGO...

What are we going to do in Jakarta without a free public library? This was the lot of books I picked up in just 1 day. And I usually go several times a week.
The trampoline has been getting tons of action these days!

Football season and I tried some new recipe- this one a copy cat version of Taco Bell's Mexican Pizza- and it was crazy good!

This year at school Macy has a typing class, taught by Quinn's mom, Mrs. Andrea/Sullivan. Macy actually chose to go online and work on a typing website over the weekend-

Time to get rid of the toddler sun screen/tent. Nope. Macy came home and made it into her front yard reading space-


Sometimes I feel like Ms Hannigan from Annie "Little girls, little girls, everywhere little girls!"
But I love that they choose to hang here- truth be told it has nothing to do with me, we are the only one with a trampoline!

No comments:

Post a Comment