I was on the team that made Rice Krispie Treats- so very American!
Our life is a journey- each day we face new challenges and find new sources of happiness together. Our children make us proud and bring joy to our lives but sometimes we still feel like we want to poke pins in our eyes because of them! We hope you laugh out loud, smile and feel the love as we journal our future throughout this blog...
Monday, March 2, 2020
Volunteer time
As a member of the American Women's Association, there are several volunteer opportunities that pop up for us to join in and help out in the community. A couple friends and I had the chance to go to a special needs school in Jakarta and spend a morning doing craft activities with them. This school is partially funded by the AWA, and without schools like this in the community kids would suffer greatly at home because there is no special needs programs within the public schools.
I was on the team that made Rice Krispie Treats- so very American!
Such a heartwarming experience and wonderful way to spend the morning serving others
I was on the team that made Rice Krispie Treats- so very American!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment