Brian and I found a breakfast spot with amazing salmon eggs Benedict-
Check out the fog/pollution one morning here. Macy sent this eerie picture from school-
This was our neighborhood just a few days before when the blue sky & puffy clouds caught my attention-
Prince Charming needs a pillow while napping on his thrown-
What a surprise to get these fall treats in the mail from my sister!
These two are so in love-
Life is good for Tate-
I swear this dog just waits for the kids to come home from school each day-
A spectacular sunset-
Sparky laying in the faux rice field terraces-
Macy wanted a pasta lesson, so Brian taught her-
Macy & Bella (pink) began planning for Bella (brown) 13th birthday surprise party-
She was delighted!
I made butterfly tea- When you mix the butterfly pea flower tea in hot water, you get a deep blue color, but when you add different ingredients like a splash of lemon juice it changes to purple. The change occurs because of the change in PH levels.
They did a magic berry tasting-
Magic berries change the taste of sour things to sweet!
That night Brian used the butterfly pea tea to make us cocktails-
First football game of the season!
The coolest part of football here is that the field is right across the street from out house. As I sit here typing, I can see the lights on the field out the window on the 2nd floor. So we went to games for the 1st half, then came home and enjoyed listening to the crowd cheer through the open screen doors. It was awesome.
We did a 5k with Lydia & family one weekend morning-
Poor Sparky sometimes gets spooked. No idea why, but this was his safe spot on this particular day-
























No comments:
Post a Comment