Saturday, May 20, 2023

Junior Prom

Ahhhh prom season is here! So many emotions. So much awkwardness. Tate & Kate were going as friends, with Ashley and Drew- Kate's bestie & brother- who recently became a couple. Lovely little foursome. Then rumors were flying that Ethan (a fellow senior) was going to ask Kate, but Kate told everyone (including Tate & Brian) that she planned to say no. She showed Tate her dress choices, and they had a plan. Well, then Kate changed her mind and decided that if Ethan did ask her, she would say yes... WHAT?!?! Sigh. My poor Tate. But, he was a trooper and was looking forward to a fun night with his friends, and Ethan.

Poor Drew could NOT figure out how to tie a corsage on Ashley's wrist, so Mommy Farrah took over- 


Humphrey's High School Prom 2023


I'd gladly be this kids date any day-


Leasa & I wanted to be photographed under the corny heart bridge too-




Amber, Sebastian, Ashley, Drew, Tate, Kate, Ethan







Kate & Ethan drove separately, so there was just enough room in Leasa's new convertible BMW for the rest of the crew-

Tate wanted to host the after prom hangout at our house, which I of course was thrilled about! Ethan chose not to come, so it was all smiles for these friends who came home, got in comfy clothes and had a movie/game/fire pit night at our house. I heard all the laughter and snuck down to snap a quick picture- 


I setup a late night snack buffet for them-





Brian took Tate to see Mr Lim for a custom suit- which is the same tailor that Brian has used here over the last 15 years when he'd come TDY to Korea. It was a special process for them to go through together and boy did Tate look good!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment