Mother's Day- and it was all about me and feeling the love. We skipped church, enjoyed a slow morning together at home. Then walked around the ville and tried two new places- getting South African meat pies from Bitong Box and ending up at Cosmic Cat where I got a Sweet Mama cider- how perfect!
The one thing I wanted to do on Mother's Day was hike. So once Tate, Drew & Kate all finished Lifeguard training, we headed to Pinnacle 4 with teh Walgrens to get in a quick hike before the sun set-
This was Brian's first time hiking Pinnacle 4 with us. Look who photobombed our pciture-
So Tate got her back-
Our days with the Walgren's are ticking down way too quickly.
Well done artys husband of mine-
I'm wildly crazy about this mom gig. 95% of the time it is surprisingly easy and incredibly enjoyable. Our kids are a joy to be around and we LIKE them. Lucky, lucky me.
I made this list for the kids a week before mothers day because honestly there was nothing I wanted as a gift more than just spending time with them this year-














No comments:
Post a Comment